- To act as an intermediary between the Club and the Fans
- To share knowledge and best practice and to improve relationships between the various stakeholders, in particular, the relationship between the Fans and the Club.
- To provide a good communication flow, between the Club and the Fans.
- To provide a platform for the Fans to ensure they are involved in appropriate decision making.
- To act as the prime movers in various fundraising initiatives for the mutual benefit of the Club, the Fans, and the Community.
WHO ARE THE FANS COUNCIL?
The structure and level of membership;
Committee members are the 4 elected members holding office positions.
- Alan Murray (Chairman)
- Lillian McMinn (Vice Chairman)
- Sarah Murray (Secretary)
- John Allison (Treasurer)
Meeting Members are up to a maximum of 20 volunteers invited or who applied to support the council. They are currently Julie Noble, Mary Chalmers, Kenny Wilson, Margaret Tweedly, Jack Paterson, Alan Wardrop, Allan Gallacher, Eric Crossan and the committee.
General members are every St.Mirren fan who wants to assist the club by helping and assisting with any input (initially by email) to improve the club and the work of the fans council.